This was one of my favorite looks from the fall catalog. The unexpected color combination, the natural elements, and of course how the product pulled this look together. However, the real statement piece of this look was the mirrors. Repetition is a great design rule, and our trilogy mirrors pulled it off spectacularly. What's even better is how easy it was to do; let me walk you through it ...
What you'll need:
• Frame (ours was from Hobby Lobby)
• Masking Tape
• Ruler / Measuring tape
• Foam Core
- Katie and I cut the foam core to fit inside the frame (tip: if you're not good with an exacto knife and straight edge you can have them cut it at most crafting stores)
- We then cut the burlap to fit the foam core and taped the back.
- Katie drilled the foam core into the frame to make sure it was secure.
- Measure out where you want your mirrors to go and stick a tiny nail in the foam core.
Hope you were inspired by our DIY today!